From design till turnkey development
We cover the whole design process from architecture to interior design. During the design phase we closely collaborate with our clients, together we shape the aesthetic appearance and functionality of the building . Another important aspect of our work is keeping building costs within our client’s budget.
One of our primary goals is to create timeless aesthetic solutions through contemporary visual language.
We also believe that a well designed house is long-standing, thus it should serve its owners through generations.
We build single-family houses, multi-residential units and public buildings. Our service ranges from building only the structure to executing the complete turnkey solution.
We build our structures from high quality, healthy and natural materials. We prefabricate our wall panels in a weather proof, well organised, heated factory. The ready made walls are assembled on-site, a lot faster than it is possible with traditional massive constructions. After assembling the structure, we install all mechanical, electrical and plumbing components and carry out finishing works.
More information about the manufacturing process
- 1. Agreement, contract Defining technical requirements and deadlines.
- 2. Design Working out architectural and interior design details
- 3. Preparing the site Ground works and castingthe foundation
- 4. Prefabrication Manufacturing the structural elements of the building
- 5. Assembly Assembling the walls, slabs and the roof
- 6. Turnkey building MEP installation, and finishing the interior
Turnkey developments take on average 6 months.